29 Dec The Messiah
The glory of man was to expose and manifest God’s nature and character through his exercise of dominion in the earth by his inherent gifts, talents, and ability.
Filling the earth with God’s glory.
Genesis 1:28b: “be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.”
- being fruitful means to bring out what is on the inside, to expose the hidden glory.
- To be fruitful = to be productive, as well as to reproduce oneself.
God wanted them not only to reproduce themselves by having children, but also to reproduce their environment.
In other words,
Start in the garden of Eden God wants Adam and Eve have lots of children who live alive like them in God’s presence; God wants you and me to duplicate this paradise; this garden of Eden that fill it up of God’s presence, over and over and over until the whole earth filled with God’s presence and glory.
Only in God’s presence could they attain fullness of personhood.
Only in His presence could they fully expose their glory.
Only in His presence could His glory shine through them to other’s.
What is the presence of God = ACTIVE manifestation of God that fills the environment in which creation exists and lives.
PRESENCE: Pre – Sense, we get a “sense” of God before He fully manifests HIMSELF.
The presence of God is pre-determined environment for us function and be fruitful.
The glory of God is the attributes and character of God on display.
Sin make man living outside of Garden of Eden
- therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken.
- He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.
The first prophecy about the coming Savior or Messiah:
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” – Genesis 3:15
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. – Isaiah 7:14
Micah Prophecy: The Lord Shall Resque Zion
- In that day, declares the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away and those whom I have afflicted;
- and the lame I will make the remnant, and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and forevermore.
- And you, O tower of the flock, hill of the daughter of Zion, to you shall it come, the former dominion shall come, kingship for the daughter of Jerusalem.
- Pada hari itu, demikianlah firman TUHAN, Aku akan mengumpulkan mereka yang pincang, dan akan menghimpunkan mereka yang terpencar-pencar dan mereka yang telah Kucelakakan.
- Mereka yang pincang akan Kujadikan pangkal suatu keturunan, dan yang diusir suatu bangsa yang kuat, dan TUHAN akan menjadi raja atas mereka di gunung Sion, dari sekarang sampai selama-lamanya.
- Dan engkau, hai Menara Kawanan Domba, hai Bukit puteri Sion, kepadamu akan datang dan akan kembali pemerintahan yang dahulu, kerajaan atas puteri Yerusalem.
The New Testament Retold the Prophecy:
21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us).
24 When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his wife,
25 but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. – Matthew 1:21-25
Jesus (Joshua) = “Jehovah is salvation”
34 And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”
35 And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy-the Son of God. – Luke 1:34-35
PAUL CONFIRMED The Fulfilment of Prophecy:
4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.
6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”
7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God. – Galatians 4:4-7
The Shepherds and the Angels
- And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
- And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with great fear.
- And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
- For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
- And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
- And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,
- “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”
Luke 2:11 “Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is *the Messiah*, the Lord” – New International Version (NIV)
Luke 2:11 “This very day, in the town of David, there was born for you a Deliverer who is *the Messiah*, the Lord.” Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. – Luke 2:11 ESV
The Messiah = Christ The Lord = The Savior = Juru Selamat
Savior = sōtēr = a deliverer, i.e. God or Christ: — saviour.
I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior.
“Dan keselamatan tidak ada di dalam siapapun juga selain di dalam Dia, sebab di bawah kolong langit ini tidak ada nama lain yang diberikan kepada manusia yang olehnya kita dapat diselamatkan.”
– Kisah Para Rasul 4:12
Kata keselamatan berasal dari bahasa Yunani SOTERIA = RESCUED PSYCOLOGICALLY AND PHYSICALLY ATAU DISELAMATKAN SECARA MENYELURUH BAIK ROH, JIWA, DAN TUBUH; BUKAN CUMA DISELAMATAKAN SECARA ROH YAITU MATI DI BUMI DAN MASUK SORGA, TAPI KITA SUDAH DISELAMATKAN OLEH TUBUH DAN DARAH TUHAN YESUS DARI SEMUA DOSA (Roh), kerusakan kejiwaaan (trauma,phobia,dan semua penyakit kejiwaan), dan dari semua kesatitan tubuh, kemiskinan dll).
Doktrin Kemanusiaan Tuhan Yesus ( KENOSIS)
5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,
6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,
7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- Hendaklah kamu dalam hidupmu bersama, menaruh pikiran dan perasaan yang terdapat juga dalam Kristus Yesus,
- yang walaupun dalam rupa Allah, tidak menganggap kesetaraan dengan Allah itu sebagai milik yang harus dipertahankan,
- melainkan telah mengosongkan diri-Nya sendiri, dan mengambil rupa seorang hamba, dan menjadi sama dengan manusia.
- Dan dalam keadaan sebagai manusia, Ia telah merendahkan diri-Nya dan taat sampai mati, bahkan sampai mati di kayu salib.
- Itulah sebabnya Allah sangat meninggikan Dia dan mengaruniakan kepada-Nya nama di atas segala nama,
- supaya dalam nama Yesus bertekuk lutut segala yang ada di langit dan yang ada di atas bumi dan yang ada di bawah bumi,
- dan segala lidah mengaku: “Yesus Kristus adalah Tuhan,” bagi kemuliaan Allah, Bapa!
The Kingdom of God Provides a holistic understanding of salvation, including not only what we are saved from, but also what we are saved for:
- We are saved from death and for life.
- We are saved from shame and for Glory.
- We are saved from slavery and for freedom.
- We are saved from sin and for following our Savior.
- We are saved from the kingdom of darkness and for the kingdom of light.
Diselamatkan dan masuk dalam kerajaan Allah adalah sebuah kehidupan yang seluruh aspek nya berada dalam kekuasaan Tuhan sepenuhnya.
Inilah sebuah kehidupan yang sangat jauh berbeda dari hanya sekedar “mengundang Yesus masuk dalam hati ku”.
Ini sebuah kehidupan baru sama sekali, sebuah identitas yang baru secara total, dan kehidupan yang berada di sebuah kerajaan yang sangat berbeda dengan yg lama.
The only human being who know who the real Jesus is one women, and that woman keep everything she know about Jesus in her HEART.
Marry is the biological mother of Jesus but she knows that the baby in her womb is not ordinary human being, but the baby from the Holy spirit, the Messiah, the savior of heaven and whole earth.
The Savior; The Messias; The Lord Jesus Christ saved the wedding party from shameful tragedy even though not in His time.
That the character of our Savior! Amin.