23 Jul This is your high time!
Romans 13:11-12 (AMP)
- Besides this you know what [a critical] hour this is, how it is high time now for you to wake up out of your sleep (rouse to reality). For salvation (final deliverance) is nearer to us now than when we first believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Christ, the Messiah).
- The night is far gone and the day is almost here. Let us then drop (fling away) the works and deeds of darkness and put on the [full] armour of light.
Amplified say that high time is a critical time closer to accomplished to your destiny
High time is the time when you closer to your breakthrough, you may not see the sign something is going better, or there is not something change in your daily living, but do not believe what your circumstances telling you, or other people telling you, because suddenly The Lord God will show up to you and your long time waiting is come to an end for this is your high time.
Is there something you’ve been believing for, something you’ve been hoping for that’s taking longer than you expected? You might be tempted to just accept things the way they are. You might be tempted to think it’s never going to happen. If that’s your situation today, be encouraged because God is not only a great starter, but He is also a wonderful finisher! He will complete what He’s started in you!
Your part is to believe.
Your part is to keep your eyes on Him. When you believe, you make yourself in total surrender conditions to God and you have the Creator of the universe fighting your battles, arranging things in your favour, going before you, moving the wrong people out of the way. Don’t be intimidated by the size of a problem or the size of your dream! Don’t let circumstances convince you to stop believing. “Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider, is still on the throne. One touch of God’s favour and you’ll go from barely getting by to having more than enough and to abundant.
Begin to thank Him and declare that God is at work. Declare that He is perfecting what concerns you.
Declare that He will complete everything He has started in your life!
Declare that He is The Alpha and The Omega!
Do not being in someday mentality, but be in do it now mentality, because faith dimension is always now..
We have to in a wake position and not sleep situation if you want to go on to your journey destiny.
In the book of John 5:1-10
The paralize man expecting his healing but surrounding with all disfunction peoples that make him more distress
This man had 38 times to get heal, but he always loosed.
Until One day suddenly, not in the season of healing Jesus show up to him, and asked him a question: “Do you want to be healed?”
- When Jesus saw him lying there and knew that he had already been there a long time, he said to him, “Do you want to be healed?”
- The sick man answered him, “Sir, I have no one to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up, and while I am going another steps down before me.”
- Jesus said to him, “Get up, take up your bed, and walk.” And at once the man was healed, and he took up his bed and walked. Now that day was the Sabbath.
All the sudden, after Jesus said : “Get up, take up your bed, and walk.” there is a power rise from inside of his body, and he realise that this is his High Time to be heals!
2 KINGS 7:1-2 – Elisha Promises Food
- But Elisha said, “Hear the word of the Lord: thus says the Lord, Tomorrow about this time a seah of fine flour shall be sold for a shekel, and two seahs of barley for a shekel, at the gate of Samaria.”
- Then the captain on whose hand the king leaned said to the man of God, “If the Lord himself should make windows in heaven, could this thing be?” But he said, “You shall see it with your own eyes, but you shall not eat of it.”
By this time tomorrow you will have plenty food, this is the high time,
Just because you do not see a way, it does not mean that God not have a way, or HE couldn’t makes away!
Yes, There is a season of waiting, processing, but that season is over, by the time tomorrow you going have breakthrough!
One of the greatest abilities God has given each one of us is our ability to believe.
If you believe God’s Word, you can be successful and be fruitful.
If you believe God’s Word and do it accordingly you can overcome mistakes of the past.
If you believe God’s Word and obedience you can fulfill your God-given destiny. There is incredible power in what you believe.
What you believe is greater than your circumstances, greater than your trials, greater than your bad medical report, and greater than your minus bank account!
When you get into agreement with God and believe what He says about you, then what you believe will supersede any natural law.
I have came to this country with knowed nothing but only believed to the Word of His calling, and we left whatsoever they called our belonging ( properties, house, relatives, friends, comfort of lifestyle).
Today, by the grace of Abba Father we had the big family of God all around the world.
Against all odds, we believed that we could do what God placed in our heart.
Today, nurture those seeds of faith by dwelling on His Word.
As you get the Word of God in your heart, faith will come to you.
Faith will grow and strengthen in you.
Faith will rise up in you and empower you to take hold of all the blessings God has for you!
- Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.
- Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, then comes the harvest’? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest.
- Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together.
- For here the saying holds true, ‘One sows and another reaps.’
- I sent you to reap that for which you did not labor. Others have laboured, and you have entered into their labor.”
When your food is the word of God, you will have harvest the will of God that far above beyond the natural laws and circumstances!
Say not that your harvest /high time is ready for 4 months latter!
Say it that your harvest/high time is ready now.
But SAY IT now is the time for your HIGH TIME
No matter what today has in store, as a believer in Jesus, you can approach the day with boldness and confidence. Why? Because the Lord is with you, and in Him is everything you need in this life. That means if you need provision for something today, provision is with you.
If you need wisdom today, wisdom is with you.
If you need strength, joy or peace today, they’re with you.
You can be confident today knowing that all of your needs are supplied spiritually, physically and emotionally because the Lord is with you. And best of all, He’s promised never to leave you! Isn’t it good to know that you will always have whatever you need any time you need it!
So Today, don’t let lies from the enemy or pressure from the world keep you from taking hold of everything the Lord has for you. Open your heart by faith and receive whatever it is that you need today. Just begin to thank Him for His provision in your life and move forward in confidence and strength knowing that the Lord is with you!
Caterpillars need 3 weeks time to stay in it’s cocoon walaupun semua yg dibutuhkan sdh ada tapi belum bisa berfungsi dgn baik karena masih dalam proses pertumbuhan dan pembentukan.
Setiap jam dan setiap kali sang ulat mentransferkan darah, sari makanan dan energi kepada bakal bagian tubuh yang baru dan bakal bagian sayapnya sampai the high time tiba untuk sang ulat berubah total dan bisa terbang jadi kupu-kupu yang indah.
Everytime you thanks God for everything happening to you, it you are pumping blood and energy to your future wings, and until one day, your high time coming and suddenly you arrive at your destiny!
This is the Word of God for you:
12 But you, O LORD, are enthroned forever; you are remembered throughout all generations.
13 You will arise and have pity on Zion; it is the time to favor her; the appointed time has come. – Psalm 102:12-13
And this one also:
1 Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.
2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received from the LORD’s hand double for all her sins.
3 A voice cries: “In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.
5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.” – ISAIAH 40:1-5
ISAIAH 40:27-31 said,
- Why do you say, O Jacob, and speak, O Israel,”My way is hidden from the Lord, and my right is disregarded by my God”?
- Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
- He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
- Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;
- but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Amen!